Saturday, December 29, 2012

HollyDays - Chanukah with the Extended Family

i sent out an email to my cousins, asking what they thought their kids would like. these are the crochet critters i made for them all:

Matt is really into science.....


Sarah's reminded me more of Halloween than Chanukah...


Paxson likes blue and dragons.


Liam loves Zebras


Hannah & Lilly (they're first cousins) got one of these:


Nathan likes Mario:


my Aunt and my mom got different ones of these...


my brother J loves to play golf:

i made a hat for his wife M:

i made an Elmo (and a Dorothy, but i don't have a picture of the goldfish) for their son J (my nephew)


my brother M has a chocolate lab named Mookie:

he and his wife R also have a Siamese cat, Keppi:


I also made a Pig from Angry Birds for hubby... he does their "heh... heheheh..." real well!



prices vary; email me at trystan830 at gmail for current prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment